Sunday, May 29, 2016

More Batu Kawa Pork Meatballs

Talk about Batu Kawa, and one would think of meatballs. The other time, I ate at Poh Yak's, a shop located at the Batu Kawa Old Bazaar. It was said to be the oldest meatball vendors. Today, we ate at a little shack near the roundabout. J said this was the original store ... hmn ... but not sure how this can be verified. 

We had this .... 

Plain kolomee & a bowl of pork meatball soup, RM5.00

Pork Meatball Soup is quite juicy and succulent, the soup is umami; there were 10 pieces of meatballs in the clear, piping hot soup

I actually prefer the meatballs here to Poh Yak's .... 

The roadside stall ....
I got this picture from Google Map :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...