Thursday, June 2, 2016

Ayam Goreng Berempah

The other day, for a pot bless dinner, I attemped Ayam Goreng Berempah. I used Nasi Lemak Lover's Recipe and marinated the chicken overnight. The next day, I deep-fried them in hot oil ...

Ayam Goreng Berempah

Well, it took a long time to fry before the chicken became crispy and browned. So I was a bit impatient at times. Next, the rempah does not really stick to the chicken, and at the end of the cooking, there were lots of crispy deep-fried spices at the bottom of the wok. What a waste! I sprinkled a little bit of them over the chicken, but most of it is thrown away. However, the chicken is pretty tasty! I'd love to eat this with nasi lemak or even with a good plate of sambal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...