Monday, February 6, 2017

Laksa Feast

At times, Mom craves for laksa - Sarawak Laksa, that is - she decides to cook it. Heh. It so happens that I crave it too today.

Early in the morning, I helped Mom to pluck the tails off the beansprouts - which I enjoyed doing because I found it therapeutic. Lol. Next, I fried the egg omelette and cut them into strips. I also shredded the steamed chicken. Mom cooked the rest - the prawns, the noodles, the broth.

Every time Mom cooks laksa, I help myself to a big bowl .....

Yummy
With those juicy plump prawns and the other fresh condiments available for my laksa, I couldn't help but get greedy and serve myself a large helping.

My bowl of laksa 

And so ... after today's laksa feast, I would have enough of it to last me a few weeks. Happy CNY Day 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...