Saturday, September 16, 2017

Curry House

I liked the way the Balinese cooked their mee goreng with lots of vegetables ... so the other day, I tried to emulate it. I made my own version and packed it for lunch at school ....

Homecooked mee goreng
Of course, mine was bland as I did not use as much seasoning as I would have liked; so it wasn't as enjoyable to eat. Heh.

Today, I did not bring any lunch with me .... so W and I went out to Curry House at Palm Road to eat ...

Teh tarik, and rice, drenched with fish curry gravy
I choose side dishes of paku, deep-fried bittergourd, and a piece of deep-fried chicken 

I loved the variety of dishes one could eat with the rice ... just take as much as you like and pay for it. My rice was RM7.50 today .... Teh tarik was RM1.80; I paid RM9.30 for a good lunch. I liked this place which seemed really clean and comfortable to eat. Will be back. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...