Saturday, September 2, 2017

To Bali And Back

I've just come back from Bali - my first trip ever to this paradise island. It was more of a sightseeing trip. Despite the white sandy beaches and the tempting blue waters, I did not even once dipped in the sea. We did not also swim in the pool at our hotels. Every day, we were so busy visiting the multiple attractions around the island that we got back to our hotels late every night ..... heh ... 

Of all the places that I had visited, the top 3 places which impressed me would be ... 

Jatiluwih Rice Terraces  

Ulun Danu Beratan 

 Uluwatu

I've developed a tan, not from sunning myself ... but from countless walking at the multiple attractions around the island. I've seen much, learned much, enjoyed myself much .... it was a great holiday. Will write more about it soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...