Monday, April 28, 2014

Awkward Times

I always got off work at an awkward time .... and there was nothing much to eat at those times. So I dropped by Merdeka Mall and bought a packet of noodles from the food court. I did that two days in a row ...

Vegetarian Wheat Vermicelli Stirfry, with a thermos filled with chilled honey ... 
I quite liked the noodles, which I found to be quite tasty and textural .... The sweet honey was made for me by my kiddie. I was so blessed. 

Stir-fried rice vermicelli with coffee
Hmn .... this version of the noodles wasn't as yum .... 

I was glad that I would not have to buy my dinner there any longer the next day. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...