Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Charm : Intertwined Hearts

I love trinkets. Which girl doesn't, huh?? And I love my Thomas Sabo charm bracelet. This is my latest addition.

Link
Intertwined hearts

According to the catalogue, intertwined hearts means that love is in the air. But I did not buy this because I was in love. I just liked it a lot because I thought it was unique.

Though there are hundreds of charms available, it can be difficult to "like" something. Erm ... it could be me that's just being fussy. But whatever it is, I prefer to collect my charms slowly, buying only the ones that I like.

Anyway, I constantly browse Thomas Sabo catalogues online for new charms, so I know exactly what I want to buy when I go to the shop. I guess I'm that kind of a shopper. I know what I want to buy so I don't really spend too much time dilly-dallying about.

Actually, I can't wait to buy the next charm!! So please, please, please roll out new designs soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...