Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lui Cha @ Jalan Pisang Barat

I kept thinking of the Lui Cha which I had back in December. I had to have it again. Today, my parents and I headed there for lunch.

Rice, topped with long beans, minced preserved radish, tofu bits, scrambled egg bits, chopped leeks, cangkuk manis and roasted peanuts. 
The rice was really yum, with the combination of textures and flavours from seven different types of ingredients.

Green herbal broth to go with the rice ... 
Rich and sweet, with just a hint of bitterness. It was served boiling hot so it really warmed and soothed my empty tummy ...

Clean :))

Mine was a small order, and it was priced only at RM4.00. I ordered also a coconut pudding.

Coconut pudding, RM2.00
Cold, sweet, soft and yum ... 
It is made from pure coconut juice and has a slice of the coconut flesh floating atop, a very refreshing end to the entire meal.

Highly recommended if you are a fan of Lui Cha.

Details : 
海南村擂茶 / Hai Nan Village Lei Cha
Address : 149, Jalan Pisang Barat, 93400 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Business Hours:1000-1400
Closed on Sundays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...