Friday, May 30, 2014

Lunching @ Madam Tang's

After work, I met up with D for lunch. It was certainly a challenge to navigate the after school jam to make it there in time .... even though the distance was a mere few kilometres away.

D had ...

 Nasi lemak

 Beef Rendang

I tried a bit of the rendang which D claimed to be yummy .... and yes, I did find it quite palatable. Only that I felt that he portion was really insubstantial. 

I had the laksa ..... 

Sarawak Laksa

Rice noodles. Check.
Egg omelette. Check.
Shredded chicken. Check.
Prawns. Check. But what? Only 2 pieces?
Beansprouts. Check. But eeeww .... they were raw.

Other than that, the gravy was rather tasty and rich. Not bad ... but please blanch the beansprouts first. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...