Thursday, November 19, 2015

Nutella Mug Cake

I made Nutella Mug Cake today. 

Soft, good texture. I was so happy by how it turned out.

My ingredients were so simple ... 

3 tbsp of Nutella, 2 tbsp of milk, 2 tbsp of canola oil, 1 egg in my bowl.
I stirred it until well-combined. Then I sifted in 3 tbsp of flour, 1 tbsp of cocoa powder, 1/4 tsp of baking powder.

Instead of using a mug, I used 4 paper cups ... and filled the cup to 3/4 full and airfried them at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.

Lol! Not exactly nice looking .....  so I had to cut them up before serving them.

A good experiment done this evening. Took me only 30 minutes to make and wash up. :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...