Saturday, June 4, 2016

Pineapple Fried Rice

I was complaining about how much leftover rice there was in the fridge. And S suggested that I made Pineapple Fried Rice. Why not, I though. I'd never made cooked it, though I'd eaten it before. And so I tried to reconstruct the Pineapple Fried Rice based on those flavours I remember.

In the end, it is rather simple to make. And it's really tasty too!

Pineapple Fried Rice

I don't have the exact measurement for this, but I think that one can never go wrong with fried rice. I had in there some shallots, chicken, prawns, pineapples, rice, 2 tsp of curry powder, fish sauce, raisins and garnished with cashew nuts, Chinese parsley and spring onions, and birds' eye chillies.

The family enjoyed the dish a lot!! :))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...