Friday, July 27, 2012

Poppy Leather Swing Hobo

For the past few years, I'd been purchasing and using Esprit handbags. I love the handbag designs and will often buy 2 pieces at one go. Sometimes, I'd get bargains and buy the handbags at half price. The problem with these handbags are that they aren't lasting. The faux leather gets torn over time. I'd spoilt 5 pieces to date. And those 5 pieces would roughly have cost me RM600 - RM700. Sigh.

With the last of my Espirt handbags spoilt, I'd been shopping around for a NEW handbag. A walk arond Parkson Departmental Store, however, did not yield anything. Although by then, I had decided on getting a leather handbag. Leather would be more durable.

Coach seemed like a good choice. Sil had a fawn coloured Kristin handbag which she'd used daily for about 2 years now, and it still looked as good as new. And so I started to pay a close attention to Coach.

After scrutinising the catalog for such a long time, I decided to get the Poppy Leather Swing Hobo in black and silver. 2 push lock pockets are on the outside. While inside, there's a zipped compartment and 2 multifunctional pockets. A detachable long leather strap allows crossbody wear.




It's a handy bag, very spacious and is suitable for every day use, and even for travelling. I love it and I can't wait to use it!! Oh, and this is my very first piece of Coach leatherware, purchased all the way from the USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...