Friday, September 28, 2012

Nasi Lalapan

It's been a while since I'd eaten here at Muara Restaurant. They've opened up a few shops now, but we went back to the original shop at the Waterfront area.

 Nasi Lalapan Ayam ...
The ingredients were still the same, but the size of the chicken had shrunk considerably. It was still as crispy and tasty, though. I'd help myself to another chicken thigh if I could! The sambal was the most important ingredient, and  thought it got somewhat diluted. Nevertheless, it was still as spicy and that was what I liked. The spicier the better!

Nasi Lalapan Ikan Tenggiri 

Well, since I'd not have lalapan for a while, I quite enjoyed the meal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...