Monday, September 24, 2012

Lamb Chop

The other night, I had lamb chop at Leo's at Yong Le Cafe ...

Lamb Chop, RM13.00
Hmn ... the meat was tender enough. My friend found the gravy too salty, but I thought it tasted alright. In fact, I mopped up all the sauce with the meat. The baked beans were standard, but the coleslaw tasted raw. The fries were quite crispy and was quite pleasant to eat. I suppose the meal did satisfy my meat fix for the week. 

Well, my favourite fried noodles Uncle isn't selling at Yong Le anymore. In his place is Ah Nga, famous for his fried kueh tiaw and fried rice vermicelli. Here's the link. My friend ordered a Cantonese Fried Kueh Tiaw, but at that time, it was cooked by Ah Nga's son-in-law. My friend did not comment, so I was not sure whether the noodles was up to the mark. I guess I would have to try his noodles another time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...