Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Nasi Lemak @ Kluang Station

I regretted paying nearly RM20.00 for my meal at Kluang Station. You see, I was craving for nasi lemak, and wasn't sure where I would be able to buy a good version of it here in Kuching .... so meanwhile, I headed to Kluang Station.

Though Kluang Station had opened for years here in Kuching, I had never eaten there before, and I thought why not I try the nasi lemak there ....

Nasi lemak with deep-fried chicken thigh

While the nasi lemak tasted alright, it did not really satisfy my cravings.

For I wanted the old-school type, which came wrapped in newspaper, the messy type with spicy red sambal all over the place, the type which I could happily eat with my fingers and feel very shiok doing so ....

Nasi lemak with cockles rendang, RM3.50

Can anyone recommend me good nasi lemak here in Kuching?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...