Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Best Ice-Cream In Kuching

Guess where I'm going? AT asked me.

We were travelling along Batu Kawa road, heading towards Kuching.

Boulevard Shopping Mall?

Nope, AT said. Somewhere nearer.

Nearer? There was only one other I could think of ..... and that was the Sunny Hill Ice-cream shop.

Indeed that was where were heading. Yippee.

There was a long, long queue as we reached there .... and all the tables were occupied. Such brisk business there was on a weekend!

When it was finally our turn, I ordered ....

Sundae, RM2.80

Sandwich, RM2.80

Well ... basically, the soft serve ice-cream was really smooth and milky, not too sweet and very addictive! There was only vanilla available, but it was fine by me. I love vanilla. Whether served plain on its own, or on homemade bread, the ice-cream was simply just divine. I loved it. I could pretty much lick the bowl clean. :P Shouldn't wait too long till my next visit!!

3 comments:

  1. Sunny Hill ice cream is always delicious. When I was studying at the now defunct St. Patrick's, My border friends and I always walked a long way to the ice cream shop to satiate our craving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunny Hill ice-cream is still very yummy today ..... must-try in Kuching!

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...