Monday, July 5, 2010

Breakfast @ Sun City

I had my breakfast at Sun City this morning. I ordered a kolo mee or dry-tossed noodles, and a liver soup. We waited for ages for the food.

When it arrived, I thought the noodles were dry and soggy, not Q at all. The taste was alright, but not great.

Dry-tossed noodles

The liver soup was nice, though, generous with liver and flavoured with red wine.

Liver soup

The service at this food court was poor, though. There were just too many people on a Sunday morning. We tried to buy dim sum, but my friend was really put off by the vendor who seemed indifferent to waiting customers. In the end, we decided not to eat.

I do not think I shall venture across town for breakfast here in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...