Thursday, October 13, 2011

Gardenia Delicia Waffles

I heard over the radio the advertisement about a new product from Gardenia - Waffles. I love waffles, especially when they are fresh and hot from the waffle iron.

Hence, I got interested to try them out. It is sold over at GK Supermarket here in Miri, but for RM2.80 per packet. Very expensive cause its original price is only RM1.40.

So since Bro was coming back from KL, I got him to buy some for me.

2 waffles in a packet

Individually packed

Ready to eat

Well, the waffle was rather soft and light. I prefer my waffles to be a bit dense so that it feels like there was substance. There are many flavours, but I only got to try the Classic Cinnamon flavour so far. The waffle tasted of cinnamon. Duh. Lol. I'm not too fond of cinnamon so I can't say that I'm crazy about this waffle.

I suppose they will taste better when toasted and spreaded with butter. However, I couldntt find any butter in the fridge. Oh well, will try them toasted when next I get my hands on them waffles. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...