Saturday, May 2, 2015

Bak Kwa Sandwich

Today was one of those days I had to stay back at school till late in the afternoon .... so I had to pack my own lunch. One of my favourite sandwiches to make, was of course, the bak kwa or rou gan (肉干) sandwich. They were easy to make, taking me just a few minutes to assemble.

Butter the bread, top with thinly sliced cucumbers, a piece of  bak kwa into 2, and then cover with another piece of buttered bread. Easy as that.

My lunch box .... 

I used the Bee Cheng Hiang bak kwa, which Bro bought from the outlet in KL, so the bak kwa was really tasty. On the side were 2 slices of chocolate cake from Mita Cake House ... and an orange origami heart. :P

It was a great lunch. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...