Monday, May 11, 2015

Zao Cai Fen Gan @ Fu Cafe

Today at Fu Cafe, I ordered the Zao Cai Fen Gan from the stall outside of the shop, near the back. I thought it's a different stall from the one at the front of the shop, but from the way they cooked the Zao Cai Fen Gan, it looked like they were the same operator.

Zao Cai Fen Gan, RM5.00 

Today's noodles were extremely astringent ... sharply sour, and faint with the aroma of red yeast; the soup not as starchy, but still thick nonetheless. There was poached egg and a couple of slices of pork in the soup .... and that was that. Not so nice, actually.

I was stuck at the shop for half an hour because it was raining real heavily and I did not have an umbrella ..... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...