Friday, April 27, 2018

Huh? What Happened?

I thought everything that went on broadcast had to be accurate. Apparently not. I was watching TVN this evening, and this Earth Day campaign ad came on ... and I found my eyes grow large as I noted the language errors that flashed before me!

Oh dear! Wrong spelling of "awareness" ... 

Here are "a" few tips to save planet earth ...
Use "recycled" items, isn't it? 

Darn! Switch of lights?  

OMG! Lets make different today! 

I know it's occupational disease when it irritated me to see the errors. I almost grabbed a red marker and underlined the errors like I would have done with my students' work! Heh ... I'd just sent a feedback via email to Unifi TV. I hope they take note and correct the errors ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...