Thursday, May 7, 2015

Craving For Mi Sedaap

I hadn't eaten Mi Sedaap for a while, and had been thinking about it since a few weeks ago. So when I chanced upon it in the supermarket, selling cheap at RM2,39 per pack of 5, I just had to buy a packet!

At home, I cooked it super quickly .... boiled water, blanched the vegetables and the noodles, seasoned it, fried an egg and also a sausage. Then I had it served.

Quick and easy meal

And my craving satisfied. Mi Sedaap is just one of my favourite instant noodles! Yums.

2 comments:

  1. Mi Sedap is my favourite too. The yolk of your fried egg seems runny, just the way I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, i fried the egg over very low fire :))

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...