Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Lemon 3, Kuching

I'd been to Lemon 3 twice so far ..... the last time I was there, I had the Zao Cai Fen Gan (糟菜粉干). At that time, I had waited for ages for it to arrive . All my friends had finished their food .. and my noodles had yet to arrive.

Zao Cai Fen Gan, RM5.00

And when it finally was served to me, I did not find the dish particularly special. Sure it was tangy enough .... it just lacked that umami flavour. It wasn't worth eating.

Today,  I was there at Lemon 3 again but I was quite late and there was only fast food and kolomee left. The Muslim food stall was also nearly sold out ... but they had stir-fried beehoon and I ordered that.  

Stir-fried Beehoon, RM3.50

This was nearly "kosong" ... the noodles were stir-fried with egg and beansprouts .... and then garnished with a bit of shredded chicken, chillies and lime. It totally lacked flavour .... sigh ....

I don't think I'd want to eat here again .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...