Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Indulgences @ Earthlings Coffee Workshop

I had an hour and a half to kill before my next appointment  ..... so I killed it at Earthlings Coffee Workshop. I was craving for a thick cuppa ..... and something chocolate-y ....

Iced latte,
Bold, robust, thick and satisfying ...... 

 Opera almond cake, RM12.00
Not too sweet, chocolate-y, nutty, and so visually appealing. I liked this cake for the different textures each layer brings - the soft and light sponge, the chocolate ganache, and cream. Sinful, but what the heck :P

 My indulgence while on the kill .... 

And time got killed so easily at the cost of RM24.00. :)) 

2 comments:

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...