Wednesday, August 18, 2010

All For The Sake Of Vanity

09 August 2010, Thurs, 8.00 p.m.


It looks rather scary now, with reddish dots scattered all over the surface, especially the right side of my face. I look more terrible than before the treatment. I did not know that it was going to be like this. The effects are supposed to wear off within 3 days. Hurry. Hurry. I can't bear to look at myself in the mirror.


18 August 2010, Wed, 4.13 p.m.


It's been 6 days already. Most of the reddish scabs did come off by the third day. So, I was actually quite presentable by Sunday. I'm not sure if anyone else can see any visible differences. But for me, I am rather happy with my right cheek now. The freckles are lightened, giving it a "cleaner" appearance. The right cheek also feels smoother compared to the left cheek. I'd probably have to go back to do my left cheek, though I swore that I did not want to go through it again. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...