Monday, August 9, 2010

Simple Glass Vermicelli Soup

I woke up at 9.00 a.m. today. It's pretty late by my standards. I can't remember the last time I woke up this late. I went to Krokop market today, intending to buy fresh chicken and vegetables.

And so, for brunch, I cooked a simple glass vermicelli soup, which consists of pre-cooked stuffed tofu and vegetables bought from the market, choy sum & chicken.

Lots of ingredients atop the glass vermicelli

The broth was made by boiling chicken with a slice of ginger, and seasonsed with salt and pepper.

Ready to eat

It only took me a jiffy to cook myself this hearty soupy meal ;) .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...