Monday, May 30, 2011

Ninja Joe @ The Gardens

A pork burger fast food outlet would be quite a novelty here in Malaysia, it being non-halal and all. Despite this, I reckon that it must be doing well, as its business is expanding. Besides the outlet at The Gardens, there's a branch at the Tropicana City Mall with another on the way at Sunway Pyramid.

The burgers are called Ninjas, and they are quite small in size. Bro claimed that he could finish one off in 2 bites. Lol. There are 6 flavours to choose from - original, oriental, spicy, sweet and sour, teriyaki, and black pepper.

That day, we ordered 3 Ninjas, a lemonade and a small fries to share.

 Our order

I had the Teriyaki Ninja.

My Teriyaki Ninja

Opening the wrapper .... ta-da!!

The pork patty

Basically, the burger made up a piece of pork patty on a bun in your desired flavour - in this case, it's Teriyaki sauce, a slice of tomatoes and some lettuce leaves.

Well, I did actually enjoy the burger a lot. The pork patty was very soft, and the tomato slice fresh and lettuce crisp and crunchy. The Teriyaki flavoured pork patty was soft and sweet - much like Char Siu.

During my previous trip, I had tried the Spicy Ninja, and comparing the two, I think I prefer the Spicy Ninja which was less sweet. Instead the it was a tad savoury and fiery.

Anyway, 3 Ninjas, a drink and fries set me back by RM16.80. Do try Ninja Joe if you happen to be in KL.
Add Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...