Monday, December 29, 2014

Snacks @ Hong Kong Bao

After church, we went for a light brunch at Hong Kong Bao at Jalan Padungan. Because of its proximity to the church, lots of people seemed to hang out there after the service ....

D was still recuperating, and I did not actually want to eat anything ..... so we ordered 2 baos and 2 siobees.

D ate only 1 bao, and he ate eat while clutching his tummy .... dramatic or not? I don't know. But I told him not to drink coffee, but he did not listen. So served him right when he had his stomach churning the whole day later on ... :P

Food for the sick? 

I ate the 2 siobees .... which I found to be firm and flavourful .... not bad actually, when dipped in the chilli sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...