Been so busy these few days, getting materials ready for my colleagues and my students. Sigh. I will be busy for the next 3 weeks and I can't wait for the exam to be over.
Last weekend, I was tidying up the kitchen and I saw that the bottle of used cooking oil was filled up. So I decided to go recycle it. 1 kg of used oil sold for RM3. It was a pretty good price. There were people collecting these used oil at designated places every weekend.
Usually when I go, there weren't many people. But last weekend, there was even a queue!
The used oil was to be processed for biodiesel, according to the vendor
Whilst waiting, a City Councillor showed up, and he distributed mooncakes ... heh ...
The mooncake and my bottle of oil on the floor, 5 kg
This week's eats ....
Kolo Mee, RM5
This was from Poh Kwang Cafe; my students P and C had bought the noodles for me before but it was the first time I ate there at the shop. They open quite early daily at 5.30am! And at that hour, there were already a lot of old people there eating. My friends and I joked that if we added the ages of every person in that shop, it would total up to be more than 1000 years old.
Favourite breakfast chicken sausage and egg bun, RM6.30
Breakfast Factory at Jalan Song successfully maintained the consistency in the quality of the food they served; so far, I enjoyed this breakfast bun every time!
The last packet of goody I bought from China ... I think I preferred the 猪肉铺 which was thin slices of crispy pork, like crackers; this one was thicker in cut, like pork jerky ...
Some gifts this week ....
From my colleague N, who retired already ....
A hand towel
5 face masks
From the Ministry of Education, they said .... hmn ...
And unboxing my purchase ...
Round Lab toner and sunscreen .... just trying out since my cousin G recommended them to me ...
Though busy, I unwind by watching microdramas .... they are all cliche and full of fluff .... but I found this one 闪婚老公竟是顶头上司 quite interesting and cnanot wait to watch Part 2 ...
AI-generated character, 顾明深, I cannot wait to unravel his story ....
This one 屿你初恩 I watched on RedNote up till Ep 35 - the characters are so pretty! This one I watch because I gushed at the beautiful leads and I liked the songs they used .... otherwise I think the ML is rather creepy, hmn ...
Heh ... I watched many others and some ok, some boring .... but anyway, it was fun. ;)












these AI actor/actress are now taking over the screens. I seldom watch micro dramas but they keep on popping up in my socmed page, so once in awhile i would just glance and watch the preview.
ReplyDelete