This holiday, I stayed indoors most of the time since the haze situation was rather serious. There was one day when the index climbed up to 406! Today, it is in the 310-320 range.
At home, I keep my doors and windows shut. The air-conditioners and fans have to be turned on for circulation. I refrained from eating out as well, unless the eatery was air-conditioned. When needed, I took out food and ate at home. I also avoided the holiday crowd at the malls. So what did I do? I cleaned the house, serviced the cars, watched short dramas, and basically spent time relaxing.
This morning, L and I visited our former colleague at her new workplace, where she was now the principal. Heh. We spent some time catching up, she brought us around her school for a tour, and then we went for lunch.
We went to Village Culture Cafe at Pine Square.
Tomorrow, we will find out whether school would still be off next week. It would probably be, except for the Fifth and Sixth Formers. Since I am teaching the Sixth Formers, I would most probably be going back to work physically. It is also what I prefer.






No comments:
Post a Comment