Thursday, December 30, 2010

Famous Amos Handmade Cookies

The other day I walked past Famous Amos at the domestic departure hall at KLIA and the air was filled with that tempting aroma of freshly baked cookies - rich, buttery, sweet. Indeed Famous Amos gives out free smells all the time, as written on a sign board in its outlets nationwide. However it would be the first time that I would be tempted to buy because of the irresistable aroma!!!


I bought 100g of Butterscotch & Pecan Nuts and sat munching my cookies while waiting for my flight. For some reason, it had been delayed. Sigh.

Back to my cookies, there were fresh, crunchy but saccharine sweet, especially after popping the third piece into my mouth.

But as I was feeling so very down that day, I just needed that sugar rush to cheer me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...