Friday, December 10, 2010

Plane Food

For lunch, there was a choice of Soy Sauce Chicken with Steamed Rice, or Pan Fried Fish with Steamed Rice.

But by the time the food cart reached me, it had run out of chicken. I made a fuss (on purpose!!! lol .... I could be bitchy if I wanted to).

Lunch

Open up to reveal a main, fruits, choc and a drink

Mom and Dad had the fish. Both said the fish was not nice - very fishy and the sauce was very bland.


Fish

The chicken was nicer, taste wise - balanced in flavour and taste.

Chicken

Well, gone were the good old days when plane food was rather elaborate.

At least now the MAS meal box is environmentally friendly. That's something to commend the airlines on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...