Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Favourite Burger

At 1.00 p.m., Burger King KLCC was packed with people. The queues at all the counters were so darn long. I joined the hungry people and stood in line till my legs ached. It was a good 10 minutes before it was my turn to order. Luckily everything was ready and all the girl had to do was to assemble the tray for me.

Whopper & Whopper Junior

Same thing ....
112g grilled beef patty compared to 62g in Whopper Junior

The burgers never disappoint. I love everything in there - the flame-grilled beef, the lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles mayo and ketchup. Yum.

I always wonder why BK does not have an outlet in Sarawak. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...