Friday, August 14, 2009

Beach.Ball.Babes. 球爱大战

(Pic source : http://8.mediacorptv.sg/programmesdetail.aspx?iid=MDC080701-0000053&kw=DRAMA#top)

I'd just finished watching Beach.Ball.Babes. 球爱大战. Honestly speaking, the ending was not very memorable.

In fact the whole drama failed to capture my attention. The pace was slow, and I only got interested after Episode 14.

The full synopsis is here, so I don't need to elaborate.

None of the characters made an impression on me. This is the only show that I watched and could not remember the names of the characters. I was just glad that I finished the series, and it's time to move on. I haven't decided what to watch this weekend, but I'm saving The Ultimatum for the coming holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...