Tuesday, August 25, 2009

McChicken Burgers On McD

I participated in the McDonald's McValue Lunch contest a few months back. This is my post. Well, I did not win the much coveted iphone. But for my effort, I was given some vouchers. I received 2 McChicken vouchers and 2 Sausage McMuffin vouchers.

Free vouchers from McDonald's

So today, Dad and Mom and I went to McDonald's for lunch, where I redeemed my 2 complimentary McChicken burgers.

Free McChicken Burgers

I ordered a set of Big Mac and a set of Filet-O-Fish McValue Lunch Meal too, since there were 3 of us.

Well, we went to the McDonald's outlet at Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman, next to Tun Jugah Shopping Mall. The upper floor is under renovation so there wasn't many places to sit. There were I think less than 20 tables. Luckily we went early, or else we'd have to take away.

Anyway, thanks for the treat, McD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...