Sunday, February 19, 2012

Farmville Isn't Fun For Me Anymore

I played this game since 2009, and lately, it got really laborious and it's taking away all the fun for me.

1) I have 4 farms, and they confuse me. Instruction says, "Harvest Sweater Cow" and I have no idea where I have placed my Sweater Cow, or whether I even have a Sweater Cow. Looking for Sweater Cow took time, and it gets frustrating, especially when the broadband isn't functioning at its optimum speed.

2) My Home Farm has grown really huge and it took so long to load.

3) I can't complete my quests. There are just too many and they keep rolling out one after another. I have currently 3 uncompleted quests, and I don't think I am going to do them at all.

I've lost my motivation for playing. I don't miss playing it, really. But I feel sorry for all my neighbours who are serious players, because I still wish to help them to complete their game quests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...