Saturday, February 11, 2012

New Coin

The other day, I was paying for my purchases at the pharmacy, and the cashier placed a few coins on the counter. I stood there for a long time staring at the coins. Because instead of the normal silver coins, these were yellow.

"Excuse me," the cashier interrupted my thoughts and handed me the receipt. I snapped out of it and inspected the coins.

Upon a closer look and seeing the words "Bank Negara Malaysia", I realised that these had to be the new coins. How silly of me for not realising that. Lol.

New 20 sen coins

Compared to the old coins, these new ones were smaller and lighter. I've yet to seen the other coins yet though it's said that they're already in circulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...