Thursday, April 25, 2013

粉干蛋 @ QQ

I had this dish at QQ at Pelita Commercial Centre the other day, and found it to be really delicious!

Slurps and yummy ...

What is 粉干蛋? It's a thick rice vermicelli cooked with eggs in a red rice wine soup base. And red wine made the soup VERY satisfying. The combination of ingredients were just wonderful! There was the soft and slightly starchy thick rice vermicelli, the crunchy carrot strips and black fungus, the fragrant egg, meatballs, and minced pork. Yummm .... salivating as I am typing now .... I can't wait to go back there for a second bowl! Highly recommended indeed. 

Of course, when at QQ, how to resist roasted pork? 

Salty ............. savoury ............ crunchy and fatty .... but oh so yummy .....   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...