Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Simple Breakfast


Good morning from Kuala Lumpur .... Mum said she's not cooking any meals today, so we would have to buy. Bro and I shared these for brekkie which we bought from the market. There's a bit of change at the regular market that we go to .... hawkers are no longer peddling along the street leading to the market as the enforcement officers make their rounds regularly here. So, we now only buy from the hawkers selling inside the market.

Plain old nasi lemak, RM1.50 

Loh Mai Kai, RM2.80

Happy breakfast, everyone! 




2 comments:

  1. welcome back to KL...haha...
    I prefer nasi lemak bungkus for my breakfast too...with extra sambal and anchorvies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, i love the west malaysian style of sambal which is more watery! Simply yummy 😄

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...