Sunday, May 29, 2011

Plane Food Yet Again

I was on a flight to KL this morning, and this is what I was served. Between fish and chicken, I opted for Chicken Masak Merah with Fried Rice. Such unwieldy name. But behold!! It disappointed me as it sounded better than it looked and tasted.

 Standard fare

Chicken Masak Merah With Fried Rice

The vegetables were soggy and tasteless. The chicken was salty and that was pretty much it. The rice was alright, at least it was light and fluffy, and I could taste the egg they fried the rice with.
Overall, one of the not so impressive plane food that I'd ever had. No offence, just sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...