Monday, July 4, 2011

I Am Dumbfounded

My email to my telco on 01 July :

My broadband no is **********


I requested for an upgrade today from Discover Plan to Explore 10G plan at RM88 for one year. My transaction Id : 2011063008301831****

When I checked my available quota today it was 12G. Isn't this Explore 12G package at RM98?? I tried to contact the helpline but I could not get through to a customer service officer.

I need a clarification from you regarding this.
Thank you.

The reply I got a few minutes ago via email :

Dear Ms ******

Thank you for your email.

We are pleased to confirm your plan has been changed to the requested package.

However, should there be any discrepancies in your next official bill, please do not hesitate to contact us for further investigation.

Please accept our sincerest apology for any confusion and inconvenience caused. We hope that you will continue to support us while we strive to provide better services in the near future.

Should you have any other concerns or questions regarding our products or services, you may contact us via email, our 24-hour Helpline or chat online in OCS.

Please include your account number and/or previous telephone number in your emails to us for recording purposes.

Warmest regards,
JD Jamal

Err, didn't they say that I was not eligible for the package that I wanted? Didn't they say that it was only for new sign ups?? GOSH!! I'm so confused!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...