Friday, November 18, 2011

Skechers

My close friends started talking about it some weekends ago. They'd even showed me a few photographs on the shoes. So I started paying attention to it too.

Guess what? I bought my pair today! Never thought I'd buy it so soon. I thought I'd be going to browse at the shops in KL in December. Even then, I may not purchase a pair cause it's costly. Part of Skechers popularity is its fitness properties that is said to be able to help promote weight loss, tone muscles and improve posture. I'm not sure if it really works but I'm willing to give it a go.

Then suddenly, my friend happened to buy a pair of sandals online, and she found it to be too tight, and asked if I was interested to buy it from her. It happened that we're the same size. She sent me a pic of it, and I was interested in it. The straps were dainty, but because of its brown colour, it looked rugged at the same time. It was something I'd been looking for since my pair of Nike sandals wore out.


Skechers Shape-ups Point Five Jamaican Fab Abs

And based on the retail price in Malaysia, I saved about RM113. How cool is that!! Happy!! Best of all, the sandal fitted me perfectly. My friend said it was meant for me, perhaps. Lol. Thanks, D****!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...