Friday, September 10, 2021

Dear W

Dear W,

I think you will be more productive if you focus on what you are doing at hand and stop gossiping about people behind their backs. Well, but if you choose to continue gossiping, then please be more careful about it so that you don't get caught. 

But even if you are caught, the best thing to do is to own up and apologize. Aren't you man enough to do that? Why cover up and pretend that it never happened? 

You must be thinking that I am a fool, W. But then, who am I to you, W? Who cares, right? 

Well, I just want to tell you that I am so happy that I do not have to deal with you and the likes of you anymore.  I wish you all the best in your US endeavours in 2023 and I will be reading all about it in the newspapers.

Ms G

2 comments:

  1. this W fella must be someone big till making headlines in the newspapers?? Anyway, gossips are inevitable, some people have bad mouth to spread lies. Eventually everyone around him/her will know that those are just gossips if u do nothing wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I was trying to put a right to a situation. But people thought I was being fussy and difficult, and they talked about me behind their backs. When I found out, they didn't apologize and pretended it did not happen. What's wrong with people these days? Saying sorry seems to be so difficult?

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...