Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Phew for JJH

(Pic source :http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/06/joo-ji-hoon-receives-his-sentencing/)

I marked 23 June in my calendar, as I knew that Ju Ji Hun would receive his sentence for using drugs on 2 occasions. I was quite anxious to know the verdict, and as I read the news over at Dramabeans, I could only sigh with relief. Ju Ji Hun got off with six months of jail with one year of probation, 120 hours of community service, and a penalty of 360,000 won. It was explained that he need not do jail time if he could guarantee good behaviour for a whole year. Phew!

I knew local and overseas fans sent petition letters to the judge on Ju Ji Hun's behalf, and I really admire their determination and loyalty to their favourite celebrity. I read a post in the Soompi forums that stated that there were at least 1070 petition letters from Japan, and 1103 from overseas. Aja! Aja! Fighting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...