Sunday, August 7, 2011

Associated With Taiwan

I was keeping tabs on SSH and KTH, and yesterday the netizens went abuzz with news of them going for a promotional stint of their drama inTaiwan.

It was one of the rare occasions that fans get to see the two actors coming together again, after their drama. They travelled on the same flight, but what got tongues wagging was the colour-coded outfits that the two were seen to be wearing. Both were wearing a white top and dark coloured pants. Was it a "couple clothes" since yesterday, being the 7th day of the 7th lunar month, coincided with the Chinese Valentine's day?

It's black .... it's white ...
Love that Balenciaga bag
(Credit as labelled)

Many Heonhee (as the SSH-KTH pairing is referred to) shippers are keeping their fingers crossed to see the relationship between these two blossom into something more. Hence, there are a lot of speculation online. I rather enjoy reading all those stuff netizens write in the various forums about the two actors. They are certainly a fertile lot with their imagination running wild. Lol.

Anyway, I had fun watching the press conference on Youtube.

Coincidentally, I had lunch at Miri Taiwan Restaurant today. We had a beef soup.

Beef Soup
The broth tasted rich and beefy, but wait a minute, where is the beef?

There ... the beef chunks were tender and infused with the flavour of the
spices. However, there were but 3 chunks in the whole bowl. Quite pathetic.

Together with the soup, we had Zhajiang Mian ...

Zhajiang Mian had minced pork, tofu dices, lettuce, preserved veg, but I found
the flavours confusing ... ;))
Couldn't "get" the taste ...

And also a glass of the Taiwanese Pearl Bubble Tea ...

The tea was rich, milky, frothy, and I love the sago pearls which were chewy ...
I like and I fear that I can get addicted to Pearl Bubble Tea anytime ;p

Well, going back to read up on my fav celebs ... cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...