Monday, August 22, 2011

Estee Lauder : Pleasures

I know of a few people who love to collect perfumes. I used to collect miniature perfumes too. It's just that I did not use to like to wear them. I collected them purely because I thought that the bottles were irresistably cute.

Recently, however, I have developed a liking for using perfumes. ;p And a personal favourite among my limited collection now is the Dior Addict 2, which I felt encapsulated a modern scent.

(Source :www.dior.com)

And so, I was going to go shopping for more perfume, either at Duty Free or the departmental store. Or perhaps even online. My friend was telling me about strawberrynet and well, I may just one of these days purchase something from there ....

(Source : www.esteelauder.com)

Anyway, for my hatch day this year, the girls have gifted me with Estee Lauder's Pleasures. It's a light floral number with a fresh and crisp, yet faintly exotic scent. To get to know the perfume better, I wanted to know the sets of notes that it comprised.

So, according to www.esteelauder.com, Pleasures is made up of the following notes:
Top Notes - White Lily, Violet Leaves, Green Accents
Middle Notes - Black Lilac, White Peony, Karo-Karounde Blossoms, Baie Rose, Pink Rose, Jasmine
Base Notes - Sandalwood, Patchouli

Well, at the first whiff, Pleasures tickled my nose slightly, but the scent sort of mellowed with time. I know that I will enjoy wearing it. Thanks for the wonderful gift, girls!

2 comments:

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...