Sunday, August 21, 2011

Dinner @ Seaworld Seafood Restaurant

It's seafood tonight. The girls went to Seaworld Seafood Restaurant at Jalan Yu Seng, Miri. With our steamed rice, we ordered ...


Stir-fried Cangkuk Manis with Egg (马尼菜炒蛋), RM8.00
It was moist, though there's no residue of oil on the plate.
It's reasonably tasty to eat with steamed rice.

Butter Cream Crab, RM26.00
The crab was fresh and sweet, and I enjoyed it lots.
The sauce was rich, with a hint of spiciness from the chilli padi and a whiff of that distinct aroma of the curry leaves. However, I thought the sauce was too thick. It solidified as the dish cooled.

Steamed Prawns, RM20.00
Prawns were trimmed and then steamed with thin ginger strips in a light soy sauce and then sprinkled with fresh celery leaves. The prawns were fresh, sweet and succulent. I loved the sauce too.

Boiled / Poached Prawns (白虾), RM20.00
Again, the prawns were fresh, and just lightly flavoured with salt. It was served with a vinegary chilli dip.

Kopi Peng, RM2.00
I requested for my coffee to be "kawww" or 厚 or thick. And guess what? I loved it!

Thanks for the treat, guys. You're gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...