Sunday, March 29, 2009

Me & Blogging 101



Needless to say, I am going to try my hands on blogging ... why?

1) I'm pretty sure that I'm able to learn a lot from this process as I'm no expert where IT is concerned .... if some of my friends are able to blog I'm sure I can too .... this is a pretty good time to explore how blogging works ....


2) I need to sharpen my thoughts and express them ....

3) I want to vent my frustrations somewhere ... life is indeed full of stress and frustrations ... and I do find writing ever so therapeutic ....

4) I need to tell bits and pieces of my life ....



About me ....

1) I'm an ordinary person living in a small city ....

2) I'm an educator and I take my job seriously ...

3) I'm single .... not exactly a spring chicken and thus trying perhaps too hard to look for a life partner .... o wherefore art thou?

4) I'm a heartless romantic who love fairytale romances and happy endings ...

5) But my head rules my heart ... I'm a rational being ... some would call that mundane or boring ...

6) I like food ... well, who doesn't?

7) I am currently fascinated with all things korean ..... men included ;-p


8) I cannot pretend to like something or someone I don't like .....

9) I used to participate in church activities but lately have no inclination to even attend the service .... I don't claim to be pious and holy ...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...