Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Day 11 : Icn - Kul

We couldn't sleep well that night. Not sure why there were many sirens going off throughout the night - in fact I'd seen many ambulances zipping around since yesterday afternoon .... plus our neighbours in the next room were speaking so loudly past midnight .....

So ME and I both gave up sleeping and got up around 3.00 a.m.; my bags were packed already ... so we took our time getting ourselves ready. We were going to catch the first bus to the airport.

The reception told us that the first bus was at 4.20 a.m., but when we checked the bus stop, the time stated was at 4.35 a.m. We were there at about 4.00 a.m., and since it was drizzling, we took covers outside a shop nearby ....

I wasn't scared at all, waiting there ..... but then there was this airport taxi that stopped and then tried to tout us to use the taxi to the airport; we turned the driver down and he drove off ..... and then came back later. He parked by the side of the road .... as if waiting for us to take up his offer ...

Not long after that, a Chinese lady joined us there at the bus stop, so the three of us waiting for the bus. I felt better with more people around, waiting for the bus. And it did arrive right on time at 4.35 a.m. ....

The bus stop

We informed the bus driver our terminal, paid him the fare and then were on our way to Incheon Airport. We reached the airport early and then waited to check in. We then went to the discount store and got back cash refund on our T-money card. I bought some kimbap rolls to bring home for bro and sil ....

For breakfast ..... ME wanted hot coffee; and there were many specialty coffee shops ... but we went for the cheapest option ...

Hot coffee latte and shrimp burger from Lotteria  

Yummy .... love it ... 

Our plane had arrived ......


Our gate .... 

The flight departed right on time .... I had a row of seat all to myself .... so it was a VERY comfy flight back to KUL ..... I love South Korea and I WILL come back. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...