Tuesday, July 19, 2011

SPD Eyewear

I've not heard of Staffan Preutz before today. But apparently, he's a Swede eyewear designer. Today, while browsing at an optical shop, I was introduced to his range of eye glasses.

Source : http://www.polariseyewear.com/index_2.php?lang=1

The frame is made of plastic and it is really super light. Unlike the usual rims, this one is basically a thin shield! That gives it a uniquely futuristic feel. The temple arms are made of titanium and they are really flexible. I tried one pair on and found it to be very comfortable.

The downside is of course the cost. The frame itself is costly at about RM1.3K. Hmn ... the age old question : to buy or not to buy??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...